Tuesday, April 5, 2011

National Health Service in the UK

For health care, you can use services institutions the National Health Service - NHS (National Health Service) - general practitioners (GPs), GP (Walkin Centres NHS) and NHS hospitals. Please show the doctor the European Health Insurance Card and identity card. For specialist treatment and hospital referral is needed, but in emergencies can be reported directly to the hospital emergency department (Accident and Emergency Department). NHS doctors' addresses can be obtained by phone NHS Direct - 0845 46 47 (Web address: www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk), and the local authority for health care (in England are the Primary Care Trusts in Wales - Local Health Boards in Scotland - Health Boards in Northern Ireland - Health and Social Services Boards. Fees for medical services: prescription drugs are issued free of charge to children under the age of 16, pupils aged 18, pregnant women and people over 60 years of age, the other person must pay a fee lump sum of 6.50 pound sterling (GBP) for each prescription. authorized to issue prescriptions covered by the refund is a physician practicing in the NHS. Part of the costs you incur for dental treatment: a flat fee for the examination and 80 percent. the cost of treatment. The fees are exempt pregnant women and up to 1 year after childbirth, as well as children under 16 or to 18 years (if they are learning.) Transportation to the Polish health is fully paid by the patient. Private treatment: if you use care centers operating outside the NHS must pay the full cost of treatment, without the right to return them. emergency number - 999 or 112 documents necessary to obtain reimbursement of the original invoices, proof of payment. When in doubt, information can be obtained from the Department for Work and Pensions, The Pension Service, International Pension Centre, Tyneview Park, NE98 1BA Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, Tel: 0044 191 2187547, fax 0044 191 2187375 or NHS Direct on tel 08,454,647th Jersey and Guernsey should be reckon with limited access to social benefits. doing the work, you must register with a GP, which will provide access to National Health Service. The European Health Insurance Card is not accepted.